Hi Severin,

As a past student of the Albany Summer School, where is MY Albany Summer
School SPAM  ;o)

One thing I have noticed is that, as spammers get more creative, so spam
filters try and adapt and, in some cases, flag quite legitimate emails as
SPAM - also, one persons informative email is another persons SPAM - but
that's another story  ;o)

I believe, email clients will not classify emails from someone in your
address book as SPAM - which is why many organisations which communicate by
email add a message along the lines of:

To ensure that you always receive our correspondence directly into your
inbox please add albanysummersch...@westnet.com.au to your address book.

Just a thought.

HTH

Cheers

Neil
--
Neil R. Houghton
Albany, Western Australia

on 14/6/16 13:37, Severin Crisp at sevcr...@westnet.com.au wrote:

> The Albany Summer School, of which I am secretary, is now communicating with
> large numbers (several hundred at a time)  of our students by email.
> Significant numbers are being interpreted by the receivers as Junk/SPAM.
It
> is not clear whether this due to our ISP (Westnet) or further down the track.

Can anyone please advise on how we may avoid this?  Should the group emails
> be sent to a single committee address and ³bcc² to the large group?
Thank
> you
Severin Crisp
__________________________________