Good evening Ronni,

I haven't made any attempt to synchronise. I simply download if I want to
listen to any particular song or album. It doesn't appease my anger over Apples
high-handed action in removing my access to all the songs I had accumulated
over the years, including making legal copies of cds that I owned. Apple should
have forewarned users that if they installed a particular update they would no
longer have access to their music without having to download from Outer
Mongolia or Khazakastan or wherever Apple has its servers.
As far as I'm concerned, Apple's action is tantamount to theft or conversion.

Cheers,

Michael

Sent from my iPhone