Restarted?
Getting enough signal?

Rob

On 3/1/17 9:27 pm, Alex wrote:
Hello WAMuggers

I would appreciate some advice on this problem I have with my mobile broadband through Highway1/ZettaNet. (I also have a normal adsl for home through them)

I have a MacBook Pro Retina early 2013 running Mac OS X 10.10.5 Yosemite.

In October the MBB was working when I was in Pemberton. Today I am in Melbourne & it is not working. I have not changed the OS in this time.

They asked me to test on another machine which I did on an Acer & ostensibly it was working. So they say they can’t help me as it is something to do with my machine. They did send me a solution from Lion/Mountain Lion days through pasamio.com <http://pasamio.com> which I followed but it only partially fixed the problem - now the the dongle is recognised & I get a signal but there is no connection made. I have responded to them saying their response is not good enough.

So any other suggestions would be greatly appreciated. My response time are a bit limited as I am attending a conference but I will respond when I am free.

Cheers,  Alex