Sorry Neil, I had a typo error in my previous reply it should have been MCS  :(

> Also, from the comparison, I take it that for the MSC Index that higher
> numbers are better?

Yes higher is better!
MCS Index - The Modulating and Coding Index of the connection. This number
correlates to the protocols used to encode the radio signal. The higher the
value, the better.

I am on NBN FTTP & My Plan is 100GB + 100GB + 50/20Mbps connection
But I don't get regular download speeds of 50Mbps.
My Router is a  3TB Time Capsule I have directly connected to the NBN
connection box on my inside wall upstairs
All computers, 1 computer media server, iDevices, Apple TV, printers run
wirelessly.
The computers & printers are downstairs (which is Limestone walls), Apple TV
upstairs & iPhone & iPad anywhere & everywhere :)

Sent from Ronni's iPad4