The two of us have five macs between us - an iMac, a MacAir, an iPad2 mini, an
iPad4 mini and an iPhone.  All was well until the recent advent of the iPad4.
We both have the same Apple ID and separate email names jointly under the same
ISP account.
Previously all incoming mails, to both our email addresses appeared flagged in
the list with the blue dot as “unread”.   I duly set up the new iPhone - real
gem of an iPad! - with email only for Jenny who is in effect the sole user.
For convenience and filing by the housekeeper where necessary (me!) the other
four devices access both our emails.   Since the advent of the iPad4 mini,
Jenny’s incoming emails no longer have the blue tag on any of the five
machines.  I can edit the emails and flag them blue but how do I set that
feature for all incoming mails.   My emails are still fine, but then they are
not handled at all on the iPad4
Advice please!
Severin Crisp
Comments on us being over Macintised will be ignored!

             Assoc Prof R Severin Crisp, FAIP, FIP, CPhys
15 Thomas St, Mount Clarence, Albany, 6330, Western Australia
                  ph (08) 9842 1950 ( Int'l +61 8 9842 1950)
                           mail to: sevcr...@westnet.com.au
<mailto:sevcr...@westnet.com.au>