Sent from Ronni's iPad4

> On 27 May 2017, at 8:38 pm, Ronda Brown <ro...@mac.com> wrote:
>
> Since the advent of the iPad4 mini, Jenny’s incoming emails no longer have
> the blue tag on any of the five machines.

I just reread this part of your original post.
If the emails have already been read on one device they will show on the other
devices but won't have a blue dot as they have already been read.

I have my 5 email accounts messages coming to 4 devices, all messages appear on
all devices, but the blue dots only appear on the first device that accesses
the Mail messages.
When I access mail on the other devices, all messages arrive but display as
read (No blue dot) because they have already been read by me on the first
device that I accessed mail on.

Regards,