Hi Severin

This can sometimes happen if there is a mix of POP and IMAP accounts being used
across different devices.
So if some are set up to use POP3 and others IMAP, then that is why the dots
will disappear as others have been read.

Do you know which devices are using which? (you can check in Apple Mail under
Preferences - Accounts. and on the iOS devices it’s in Settings - Mail -
Accounts - tap on the account.) It will then show as POP3 or IMAP.
This will help narrow it down, which may be “marking it off” and which aren’t.

Hope that helps.

And no, I certainly wouldn’t comment on over Mac-intising,…beside’s I don’t
think I’m in any boat to comment,…as I myself have an iMac, MacBook Pro Retina
15”, MacBook 15” Touch Bar, iPad Air2, iPhone 7 and Apple Watch,…and that’s
even before I start on everything else in the house,….lol. :))
Besides,…can you EVER have too much Apple stuff??? :)

Kind regards
Daniel
---
Daniel Kerr
MacWizardry

Phone: 0414 795 960
Email: <daniel AT macwizardry.com.au>
Web:   <http://www.macwizardry.com.au>

**For everything Apple**

NOTE: Any information provided in this email may be my personal opinion and as
such should be taken accordingly, and may not be the views of MacWizardry. Any
information provided does not offer or warrant any form of warranty or accept
liability. It would be appreciated that if any information in this email is to
be disseminated, distributed or copied, that permission by the author be
requested.