Hi Guys,

Been following this with some interest ­ but now I¹m a bit confused  ;o)

If the file size limit on FAT32 is 4GB, why is Stephen having problems with
a file that is a bit bigger than 2GB?

Is there some sort of issue with files over 2GB (but under 4GB) on FAT32?

If not - then Stephens problem with a 2.3GB video file would seem to be due
to something other than file size limit?

Forgive me if I¹m missing something obvious  ;o)

Cheers

Neil
--
Neil R. Houghton