Thank you all. The phone I lost then found is an SE, purchased recently to
replace my beloved iPhone 6 which disappeared during a trip to Bunnings to buy
wood chips for mulch which, as it turned out, weren’t needed but that’s a
different story. The lessons for me from the Bunnings Episode were always make
sure the phone has a decent amount of charge in it before stepping out the
door, and always make sure the phone is nestled deep within your pocket - I
think mine popped out when I was hefting bags of woodchip mulch.

I have to admit that the SE has been great. It is more compact and seems in
some ways more powerful than the 6 was.

Cheers,

Michael.