Hello Ronni,

I had taken each of the steps suggested by you Ronni. The problem is that the
iPhone is not where it says it is.
I’m wondering if there is a hack which enables who ever hacks the phone to make
it appear it is somewhere other than where “Find my iPhone” says it is.

I’ve gone back to an iPhone 4 pending the recovery of the newer model which I
had had for 2 days.

Cheers,

Michael