Hi Ronni

>> Have you tried ‘Airmore’ File Transfer?
>> https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.airmore&hl=en
>> <https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.airmore&hl=en>
Airmore gets very positive reviews including Mac users.  One reviewer likened
Airmore to “Airdrop for Android”.

I did not install the app.  After accepting Google Play T&C to proceed to the
download of Airmore, there was another list of Google conditions - essentially
free access to any data it wants.  It did not say if this access was limited to
the Android device, or included the iMac.  Too much spyware!

I can access the photo files from the micro SD card.  Reluctant to do this on a
regular basis as handling the micro card with my macro fingers is sure to lead
to trouble.  The card holds other data apart from photos, so I don’t want to
lose the lot.

Thanks very much for your lead to an app that would probably have satisfied my
needs admirably. Pity it is only available through one channel whose only
concern is to give me the best possible internet experiences.

BTW I manually deleted the Android File Transfer app plus associated
Google/Keystone presence in ten different locations on the iMac.  There’s
probably more somewhere.

Cheers
Alan