Hi Daniel

I found references to bluetooth data transfer during my (google!) browser
search but it seemed to be a more complex way of doing it, so I didn’t go into
details.  And I never did a search through the 1,234,567 apps on the google
play store.  Simple job, simple app.  Or so I hoped.

BTW - I see (MacRumors) that AirPort Extreme is “sold out” at US Apple stores -
and that Apple Garden City has them “in stock” (at full price).  I’m tempted.

Cheers
Alan