Pat you’re fortunate to have an Apple Tech spend so much time working through
all these things and guiding you into the risky territory that Terminal allows.

I have hundreds of passwords and notes kept securely inside 1Password which I
find is an excellent product. You can’t however, forget the master password!!!

Regards
Tim

Sent from Tim's iPhone