Hello Pat.

I can thoroughly recommend buying 1Password for your Mac.
I have used it for a few years and could not get by without it.

All my passwords (except Apple ID, Banking and Paypal) are stored in there.
All I have to remember is my Master Password.
I also keep all my Application Keys and other details there.

Regards,
Stephen Chape