Hello Stephen,

I have used and recommended 1Password for years, I think from when it was first
released.
ALL my passwords including all software purchased details and passwords are
stored in 1Password.
As a matter of interest, why don’t you have your Apple ID, Banking, and PayPal
stored in 1Password?

Kind regards,
Ronni

 Ronni Brown’s iPad Pro 12.9-inch 256GB