Hi Tim,

I just started the scan method again and I noticed how the name on the screen
was how I normally sign,
but not the same as on the card  (just as in your experience). After correcting
it all is now activated.
I got confirmation from BW.

So thanks Tim and Susan for your help , all is well.

Cheers
Walter