Hi Peter

I’ve seen that once before and just trying to recall how I resolved it - can’t
recall exactly at the moment.
One thing to try (but I might be thinking of another job) - try connecting to
them to a Mojave or earlier computer if you have it,…one not running Catalina.
See if the devices show up in iTunes. Then you’ll know there are connecting.
Then plug it back in to the computer (make sure it’s a direct connection to the
computer, not through any hubs or anything like that - just cable from iPhone
straight to computer). Then see if it shows up.
Otherwise may need a “connection reset” of sorts,….

Kind regards
Daniel

---
Daniel Kerr
MacWizardry

Phone: 0414 795 960
Email: <daniel AT macwizardry.com.au>
Web:   <http://www.macwizardry.com.au>

**For everything Apple**

NOTE: Any information provided in this email may be my personal opinion and as
such should be taken accordingly, and may not be the views of MacWizardry. Any
information provided does not offer or warrant any form of warranty or accept
liability. It would be appreciated that if any information in this email is to
be disseminated, distributed or copied, that permission by the author be
requested.