Hi there,
I keep receiving a message saying my disc is almost full.  When I go to the
storage section it says only 859mb out of 121 gb is free. 103.77GB is
allocated to system files. This seems excessive. The library folder has
86gb alone. I have deleted a couple of large backup files but not sure what
else to do.
I'm keeping this running Mojave because I'm running Family Tree Builder 32
bit (until the 64 bit one comes out) and Dreamweaver CS6 as for the amount
of use I now get out of it it's not worth asubscription.

MacBook Air (13-inch, 2017)
MacOS Mojave 10.14.6

8 GB 1600 MHz DDR3

Regards,