Hi Daniel and Rosemary, I have a free web app Disk Inventory X - it is very
good at showing you where everything is. It is amazing the clutter that can
build up - and this application presents in a nice user friendly way to drill
down the levels to see what junk is cluttering up your drive. When you get it
and run it - you must give it a bit of time to scan the selected drive before
you’re presented with the representation of all the stuff you have.

At the same time a lot of caution should be taken in not indiscriminately
deleting stuff you need to keep - especially system related.

Pete.