Big slow job.

   Took me several months gradually Robin.

   On 9 Nov 2023, at 10:56 am, Robin Belford via WAMUG
   <wa...@lists.wamug.org.au> wrote:

   Yes, my plan in the long term is similar.
   The process will be slow though as of the 705 entries, for various web
   sites/organisations etc, in my password manager almost all of them have
   an email address for the username and they do not have a separate field
   in the account profile for a separate contact email address.
   Thus it is problematic if an old username/email address is abandoned
   then the password recovery or even continued usage of that account
   could become very difficult.
   ymmv
   cheers,
   Robin

     On 9 Nov 2023, at 10:31 am, Stephen Chape via WAMUG