Concerned about cardiovascular health?
The strongest natural treatment for your heart,
arteries, memory and more!! Now more effective!!
http://click.topica.com/caaaeIEb1dhdKb1tdRUb/HealthyFreedom
In a message dated 12/6/01 7:17:20 AM Pacific Standard Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

Where has it gone wrong? You've allowed yourselves to be convinced that you
require cradle to grave care by your governments, instead of learning to
stand on your own feet and make your own way in the world. And the price for
all this is taxes so high you can't even take of breath of air without
government permission.

LG

Why are you not running for office here somewhere? You have a wonderful sense of what is wrong with this country, and you articulate it quite well. I would vote for you in a heartbeat!! janice
FREE Shipping* at Tupperware.com!
*on all orders $50 or more through 12/16!
Hurry...not much time left!
http://click.topica.com/caaaeI7b1dhdKb1tdRUg/Tupperware