Am Mittwoch, 20. September 2006 18:03 schrieb [EMAIL PROTECTED]:
> On Wed, 20 Sep 2006 05:42:03 -0400 Dennis Schridde
> The legal limbo we are in.  Until that is solved to be GPL  safe,
> then we are stuck not doing anything for the original content that
> was given in the original archive.  They did include a subset of
> RPL stuff, and everything needed to view them.
Actually we are not in that limbo because the data is GPL. We are in that
limbo because we don't know if it is _not_.

> >> I also found out that in the original game, if you hit out a
> >> sequence with ESC, then you can only hit the little green circle
> >> icon thing before "PAUSE" (displayed) is unpaused.  So bug #6734
> >> isn't a bug is it?  That fix seems too drastic if the videos
> >> come back?  Same goes for the other stuff that was killed/tweaked
> >> that has to do with videos.  While it may be OK now, it will be
> >> broken again later when video stuff is put back in.
> >Could you give that info on the bugtracker?
> I thought once a bug was closed, you can't add comments?
You can still write whole books after it was closed.
Closed != Locked (like in forums)
Closed is just the info for the devs (or QA team or whatever) that the bug has
been fixed, is not valid or for other reasons must not be looked after
anymore.
And if you find this bug to really be still valid, then you can allways reopen
it.