Sorry, I've been offline for a week. I thought my memory cleanup patch
had been permanently lost in my harddisk crash a while ago. Good thing
I have a habit of sending patches to the list frequently, even though
they don't really work quite yet ;-)

The problems I encountered were in the scripting engine, which I did
not take time to understand, so if Troman wants to look into making it
work there,  I can see if I could update it again.

Memory pools, properly done, have some very interesting properties,
and I know they are put do some good use in the Apache webserver and
in Subversion (both using the APR library). I doubt Warzone uses
memory pools for anything very interesting. From what I could tell it
was doing very rudimentary memory corruption checking, which is way
better done with valgrind, and I do not think the memory pool system
in Warzone is not cooperating well with valgrind.

 - Per