On 1/1/07, Dennis Schridde <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Although alGenSources() expects an ALuint. I think both this and
> similar OpenGL code that uses -1 for invalid value is just plain wrong
> - ~0 or -1 should be a perfectly valid value for both OpenGL textures
> and OpenAL sources.
Could you explain what you mean with that?
Do you mean they should have used ~0 or (ALuint)(-1) instead?
Sorry, I don't get the point...

What I try to say is, there is as far as I know no value of the second
parameter to alGenSources() and glGenTextures() that is defined to be
invalid, and we should not assume any value of this parameter to
always be invalid. So if we want to check if we have initialized this
variable, we should use another variable for this task instead.

Clearer?

 - Per