The Watermelon schreef:

>     So if I understand, currently groupmembers of a commander simply
>     `copy'
>     the commander's primary target?
>

> yes the groupmember copies the commander's psTarget pointer.
>
>     If it would be possible to simply copy an entire array with
>     commander-assigned targets (e.g. ground & air) would it then be
>     possible
>     to select the best suitable target from that array?
>     Optionally it might then probably be nice to have a bool for every of
>     those targets which tells whether that target is currently firing
>     at the
>     commander.
>
>     --
>     Giel
>

> I dont think this will be useful,because the point of commander in wz
> is to focus fire and simplify multiple units selection it seems to me...
Yes, but it will still be limited to only a few (lets say three at max?)
targets, which is already an advantage. Then secondly: having two target
types (i.e. ground/air) really shouldn't be a problem in firefocussing
since an AA gun simply can't fire at ground targets (except for stuff
like assault gun etc.).

--
Giel