On Sat, 10 Feb 2007 15:51:59 -0500 The Watermelon
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>I noticed the textures in wz are abit 'blur',so I tried to sharpen
>texture
>png's with gimp's sharpen filter,it does look a bit better but it
>also runs
>significantly slower on my pc =(

Why would run slower?  You can change different texture file, and
still same speed, since nothing really change?
Or you mean you doing sharpen in wz code?

no I meant shapened png's using gimp,dont know why it became slower with
bigger(the png filesize increased 10% or so after applying gimp's sharpen
filter) png files,maybe the problem has something to do with wz's frequent
texture changing and 'slicing'(separate tileset texture page into several
pieces etc)