[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
The patch in 835 which is (i think),
pimemode.c:void pie_ScreenFlip(CLEAR_MODE clearMode)
if (screen_GetBackDrop()) { screen_Upload(NULL);}
Is wrong.
I don't hope so, that was my first commit ;)
This breaks shadows & backdrops.  You can tell instant at CAM_3A.
Breaks shadows? That would be most unlikely. I noticed that the transporters shadows were not exactly right (they do not reach all the way to the ground at first), but that was already so in 834.
What backdrops are broken? Could you post a screenshot?

Note: I tested this using --game CAM_3A
I can not check if loop.c is wrong, GNA is too busy and can not do diff!
:(
I'm having no problems with GNA here, but maybe they are already over. The only modifications in loop.c are in the videoloop, so they "should" have no effect on other parts of the game. (sadly, with the current code this is not always the case)

- Gerard