Constantine Pokrovsky wrote:
Hi. I have reversed the video decompressor. Please, give me some
information how to implement the rendering mechanism in the best way.
I suppose you mean the decoder for the RPL format? That's quite an achievement, but I'm afraid that does not help us in any way. The original video's were not released under the GPL, and we will thus not be adding any support for them.

This does not mean we will do entirely without FMV's however, as I am working on a new sequence system that already supports OGG/Theora. This will however only be used to play "free" (as in freedom) movies.

For more information about the FMV's I suggest to take a look at this forum thread: http://wz2100.net/forum/index.php?topic=458.0

- Gerard