On Thu, Apr 05, 2007 at 12:15:37PM +0200, Gerard Krol wrote:
> Constantine Pokrovsky wrote:
> >Hi. I have reversed the video decompressor. Please, give me some
> >information how to implement the rendering mechanism in the best way.
> I suppose you mean the decoder for the RPL format?
> That's quite an
> achievement, but I'm afraid that does not help us in any way. The
> original video's were not released under the GPL, and we will thus not
> be adding any support for them.
> This does not mean we will do entirely without FMV's however, as I am
> working on a new sequence system that already supports OGG/Theora. This
> will however only be used to play "free" (as in freedom) movies.
>
> For more information about the FMV's I suggest to take a look at this
> forum thread: http://wz2100.net/forum/index.php?topic=458.0
>
> - Gerard

The game have everything except the video decompressing function and
the sequence rendering function, which have to be implemented.
The sound works properly. I don't propose to distribute the original
video. If you have the original CD's then you can copy the sequences
to the data directory and enjoy watching it. I think this is better
than nothing.