Am Montag, 23. April 2007 schrieb The Watermelon:
> I noticed a large portion of member/user supplied patches are simply
> ignored atm.
I am sorry, but as Per I don't have that much time either.
I am even doing more than I think I should (in terms of time constraints).
I try to help those who experience bugs, I look at problems which date back to
last year and even before and when I got time I try to review patches as
well. I am studying and I also got friends... I hope you understand that.

As Per said: Try to get whatever seems usefull organized, eg. into the patch
tracker, so they are not lost (I usually don't look far back into old emails
often, so that would be one way they could get lost) and I can look into it
every now and then.

--Dennis