From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] on behalf of Per Inge Mathisen
Sent: Mon 23-4-2007 20:08
To: Development list
Subject: [Warzone-dev] BSPIMD and PIETOOL

I would like to dump support for the BSP part of IMDs. It was
introduced to speed up Warzone on the PSX, as far as I can tell, and
it does nothing to speed things up on my box. Try it yourself by
commenting out the #define BSPIMD line in lib/ivis_common/ivisdef.h
header. By removing it, we can simplify the PIE format, and work
towards the goal of making it more easy to use with 3D hardware
acceleration.

I would also like to dump the PIETOOL defines. I think this was only
used by the pie tools, whose primary function was, as far as I can
tell, to generate the BSP tables for PIE files.

Any objections?

  - Per