Hi all,

> The extracted .app totals about 70MB.  I don't know if he did
> something differently or not.  The lack of communication led me to not
> even know he had created one - or, for that matter, how he created
> one, since the game would not build as originally tagged for beta3.

The 'warzone/tags/2.1_beta' built on my end with a couple of
modifications (namely the replacing of some #ifdef NDEBUG with
#ifndef DEBUG). Other than that I experienced no problems.

The reason my .dmg is probably a bit smaller is because I compress it
once created. This is done by using the 'Convert' option in Disk
Utility, which will produce a compressed read-only disk image from
any other disk image. Helps to save a few Mb.

I got away without adding Bison to the auto-dep-fetch by manually
updating Bison on my system. If it were not exam season I would've
done it properly. As a result a newer version of Bison is required to
build Warzone.

Regards, Freddie.