Hi all,

> Given that my binaries are subject to deletion anyhow, I'll let
> Freddie do it.  Have fun.

Per suggested that we should do some more testing first. Since Mac
(PPC) <=> Anything else multiplayer games are now a reality I believe
it is worth testing them some more. (This will be the first time that
the netcode has been endian-tested.)

Since we are yet to announce beta-3 I am suggesting that we remove
all beta3 builds from Gna! (there is always the nightly builds by
Giel if you want bleeding edge) or rename them accordingly.

This will allow us to launch beta-3 with official Mac (PPC) multiplay
support.

I have exams for the next few days and so will not really be
available (Per, I believe also mentioned not being around until
Tuesday, although he will have to confirm this). However, by Friday I
should've had enough spare time to play a few multiplayer games on OS
X. It does mean a small delay, but it is well worth it.

Thoughts?

Regards, Freddie.