It seems we need to add a 'feature request' field for one of the
options to use for when we set "resolve  as".

And we also need input fields of 'language' (whatever ones we support)
 and gfx chipset (intel / ati /nvidia /s3/other).

The reason for the language is, we got some bugs that only show up
with certain languages.

The reason for the gfx chipset information, is most of the time,
people don't report what their hardware configuration is, and it ends
up being the fault of crappy gfx drivers, and not warzone related.

Is everyone OK with adding these fields, & the new response?