Am Samstag, 14. Februar 2009 21:16:56 schrieb bugs buggy:
> On 2/14/09, Dennis Schridde <devuran...@gmx.net> wrote:
> > Am Samstag, 14. Februar 2009 07:07:50 schrieb bugs buggy:
> > > It seems we need to add a 'feature request' field for one of the
> > >
> >  > options to use for when we set "resolve  as".
> >
> > You mean the "status" field?
>
> Yeah
In that case I do not think "feature-request" will be a good thing. Why should
we close reasonable feature requests when they have not been implemented...
I would just keep them open.
If we want to keep reasonable but far fetched requests open, too, I propose
adding a "moon on a stick" milestone, like some other projects have, so we can
seperate the short-term and the long-maybe-never-term requests.

--DevU