On 2/14/09, Dennis Schridde <devuran...@gmx.net> wrote:
> Am Samstag, 14. Februar 2009 07:07:50 schrieb bugs buggy:
> > It seems we need to add a 'feature request' field for one of the
>  > options to use for when we set "resolve  as".
>
> You mean the "status" field?

Yeah

 >  > And we also need input fields of 'language' (whatever ones we support)
>  >  and gfx chipset (intel / ati /nvidia /s3/other).
>  >
>  > The reason for the language is, we got some bugs that only show up
>  > with certain languages.
>  >
>  > The reason for the gfx chipset information, is most of the time,
>  > people don't report what their hardware configuration is, and it ends
>  > up being the fault of crappy gfx drivers, and not warzone related.
>
> That would mean we always require gfx information from every user filing in a
>  bug? A canned response of "fill in this template" might be a better idea.
>  Also things like driver version number, specific chipset, etc are often
>  important. That would require *lots* of fields and combinations.

Can we do templates when the user creates a new ticket ?  That would
be the best option, then they can fill out the info.

Just trying to make it easier for us, and the users.

>  > Is everyone OK with adding these fields, & the new response?
>
> "response"?

The response of "Feature request" so we can close the ticket, and keep
track of features that way, instead of saying 'Invalid' or whatever
else we do now when we get feature requests.