actually the map editor is not that difficult once you understand the rules.\
reading the ENTIRE editworld document would help iron out any troublesome
bits.  failing that just ask and i would be more than happy to assist you with
whatever the problem is ( windows only as we dont have linux editor.)

ot is that what all this is about - not having a linux editor...  if
thats the case
what happens to the windows editor once this other thing becomes available
as i dont particularly care for  " random" crap maps.   unless you code up one
hell of an awesome editor... i will wait to see what happens.  and go
from there.