Hi,

On 8 Apr 2009, at 08:46, Florian Schanda wrote:

> On Wednesday 08 April 2009 01:56:13 bugs buggy wrote:
>> And by low end, I mean systems that
>> have crappy openGL drivers, I think we require openGL 1.3 maximum for
>> this release?
>
> Will you support the open source ATI drivers -- as they currently
> don't work
> for trunk/.

It is probably better if you ask the developers of the ATI drivers to
support the features of the OpenGL standard which we require. We
program to the OpenGL standard (+ extensions) as opposed to specific
hardware/drivers.

It is likely that the situation will get better with the release of
new Mesa/Gallium3D versions.

Regards, Freddie.