For our next release, I was thinking we should go with 2.4.0 if we
break savegames for the proposed AI changes.

For newnet, while we didn't get any '2+2=5' errors, we had tons of
"Zzz"s making the game more or less unplayable with 5 people.
Is it possible for more detailed logs on what is causing the "Zzz"s in
the first place, and if it is the same issue on all the machines or
not ?

Using netem to simulate lag on a LAN also works.

For Qt, we could use http://doc.libqxt.org/tip/qxtscreen.html for our
fullscreen issues, but the mac interface still has to be written.  I
assume until that is done, and perhaps until 4.7 is out, that Qt is
still on a holding pattern ?

Lua is in a holding pattern as well.  (Is there a good lua list we can
use to find people to finish this up?)

I think that covers everything we have so far.