On 10-11-30 12:28 PM, Per Inge Mathisen wrote:
Can you say a little bit more about why you think this is a good solution?
To me, this looks like a huge hack. Stats height values>  1 have never
been used before, AFAICT, so they might be random for all I know.
Instinctively I would think that it is better to find the height from
the model, instead of looking some number up in a stats file (which
sounds like unnecessary duplication of data).

   - Per
I was having issues using the height (max vertex height) of certain models (it lead to odd rules regarding what can fire over what) and the values in the stats files more or less modelled the behaviour I was trying to achieve.

Fron what I saw when looking at the stats, the values aren't random, at the moment they are one of 1, 2 or 3 and are somewhat proportional to the height of the structure.

With the 3.0 beta 4 release imminent it seemed important that that issue be resolved, if you come up with a better solution that addresses the issue, by all means replace mine with it.