Hello,

If you use a gmail account, after you have logged into your mail
account. You will see a menu bar with few buttons, Archive,Report
spam, And few drop down menus, Move to ,label, More actions  etc.

My questions are

1.how does I click a drop down box in this menu bar, e.g More actions menu.
2.IE developer tool bar is not able to locate items like Mark as read,

I am attaching a screen shot of the menu bar I am referencing in this post
Thanks