Hi Gang --

     I think I know exactly how Goober knew the lady lawyer's car was from
Raleigh after looking at her license plate.   IT WAS IN HIS SCRIPT, LOL. :))

     Sorry, I just couldn't refuse that one.  Actually I find it interesting
about the reverse shots and other production tricks, but I rarely look for
them,  When TAGS comes on I just sit back and enter Mayberry the way it was
meant to be and enjoy the characters and stories.

   Dennis had some nice comments about the Indy 500 broadcast.  Being in
broadcasting and a part of that network for a long time I have had the
pleasure of working with most of that crew and being around them at various
functions.  I agree, compared to many of today's events, the Indy broadcast
is one of the most professional you will find.  It gets even better when
Gomer steps up to the microphone.

     Have a great day!!!!

Mike Peacock
Connersville In.