Granted, I do not consider myself in any way to be a trained noticer when it
comes to the colored episodes,
but I would like to comment briefly on the two episodes that aired last night.

Regarding the episode concerning Warren's sleep walking:  Why do you think
Helen felt safe running into
the jail cell?  The key was hanging right there on the wall and Warren could
have gotten in anytime he wanted to, if he were really chasing her the way
Helen thought.  Wouldn't just leaving the the jail had made better sense?

Things like that prey on my mind.

But I did think the Ernest T. Bass episode--"Malcolm at the Crossroads"--was
really funny and then I noticed
that it was written by our own beloved Harry Bullock and I understood why I
enjoyed it so.

Laura Lee Hobbs, Dime Store Clerk and Gold Truck Watcher Extraordinaire and
girl who wonders about stuff

"Said I wouldn't throw a rock; didn't say I wouldn't throw a brick."