Charley Varney came in the Dime Store today and asked a question I didn't have
the answer to, but maybe
some of you do.

Do you know if any of TAGS scenes were filmed at night; or were they all filmed
during the day and just made to
look dark, if a night scene was needed, by way of some kind of special film or
lighting technique--if that was even
possible back in the 60s, and I just assume it was, but I don't really know.
We can do so many things now
that sometimes we forget how limited people were only a few decades ago.
Anyway, just curious.

Laura Lee Hobbs, Dime Store Clerk and Gold Truck Watcher Extraordinaire and
All-round Curious Gal