I had a minor Mayberry moment this weekend.  I was watching a show on the
History Channel about the Titanic.  They mentioned that the lookout in the
forward crow's nest who was the first person to spot the iceberg was named
Fred Fleet.  It made me wonder if he had survived and begat those musical
marvels, Freddy and Bobby Fleet.

Also, Ken, the idea of a Mayberry retirement community is a terrifc idea.  I
have a friend who is a developer here in Virginia and I am going to put the
bug in his ear.  If he goes for it, I'll make sure you get an "idea" fee.
But he's cheap, so it won't be too large.  He says he's thrifty.  Plus, he
never likes his main dish covered in a heavy sauce.

Boss