Hi You'all
    I just want to share another Mayberry moment. Frank  and I went in to
town today to visit his Uncle and Aunt. Their daughter from  Texas is visiting
here in Indiana and we wanted to get in some  visiting time with her. While we
were en rout to their place the sky got really  dark and it started to rain,
buckets full ! I mean it was a gully washer ! I  told Frank I wasn't getting
out
of the car and walking in to his Uncle's house  in that downpour. I said we'd
have to find something else to do till the rain  slacked up. In a little
while I noticed we weren't on the right street, in  fact I didn't even
recognize
the area we were driving in. I asked Frank, "Where  are you going"? His answer?
"I'm looking for the Duck Pond !" ........ We never  did find it. I'm not
sure there is one in that "One Horse Town"! LOL
You'all Have A Mayberry Day
Danna In Indiana