New Member Update/Bio's

The latest WBMUTBB Chapter member list can be found at the at the
WBMUTBB Chapter's web site.  Goto the web site and click on the "Members
Only" link. There you will see another link you can click on.  That will
take you to a page for entering your PASSWORD for the Member List page.
Enter your PASSWORD: harvey

Or you can go directly there by going to:

   http://members.aol.com/anewsome/private/harvey.htm

The member list is still located on AOL so that isn't a type-o.

Below are the biograph's on most of our newest members. Be sure to say
"hey" back to them and tell 'em a little about yourselves so they'll
feel right at home here in Mayberry.

   -------------------Next WBMUTBB Message Follows----------------
My name is Daniel Huffines and I am from Burlington, NC

My Email address is: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Huffines, Daniel - [EMAIL PROTECTED]  > Burlington, NC

COMMENTS:
Huge fan of the andy griffith show,been to several mayberry days in
mount airy.age-41,married with 3 boys-17,15,13.

+=======================================================+

My name is Martin Simmons and I am from Milton, FL

My Email address is: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Simmons, Martin - [EMAIL PROTECTED]  > Milton, FL

COMMENTS:
My sons' name is Opie.  I have JL-327 as my Fla car tag.  Have all 249
episodes from 1984 on tape uncut and the Pilot.  Friend of Jim & Ken.

+=======================================================+

My name is Ken Kuhn and I am from Middletown, CA

My Email address is: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Kuhn, Ken - [EMAIL PROTECTED]  > Middletown, CA

COMMENTS:
Mayberry is the best thing that ever hit the TV screen, someday these
shows will be worth a fortune and used for educational purposes

+=======================================================+
My name is Thomas Hellebrand and I am from Mt Airy , NC

My Email address is: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Hellebrand, Thomas - [EMAIL PROTECTED]  > Mt Airy , NC

COMMENTS:
owner of mayberry kountry kitchen in mt airy nc.
I am a HUGE fan of the show.
God Bless you barney

My name is Richard Reidt and I am from Godfrey, IL

My Email address is: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Reidt, Richard - [EMAIL PROTECTED]  > Godfrey, IL

COMMENTS:
Baptized in Mayberry many years ago. Former drikin buddy of Otis-I just
never got caught.