New Member Update/Bio's

The latest WBMUTBB Chapter member list can be found at the at the
WBMUTBB Chapter's web site.  Goto the web site and click on the "Members
Only" link. There you will see another link you can click on.  That will
take you to a page for entering your PASSWORD for the Member List page.
Enter your PASSWORD: harvey

Or you can go directly there by going to:

   http://members.aol.com/anewsome/private/harvey.htm

The member list is still located on AOL so that isn't a type-o.

Below are the biograph's on most of our newest members. Be sure to say
"hey" back to them and tell 'em a little about yourselves so they'll
feel right at home here in Mayberry.

   -------------------Next WBMUTBB Message Follows----------------
My name is James Carroll and I am from Clinton, SC

My Email address is: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Carroll, James - [EMAIL PROTECTED]  > Clinton, SC

COMMENTS:
I have been watching Andy Griffith since first grade (1961) and Ihave
been hooked ever since.There is no better TV show that best exemplifies
small townlife than The Andy Griffith show.

+=======================================================+
My name is Billy Justis and I am from New Church, VA

My Email address is: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Justis, Billy - [EMAIL PROTECTED]  > New Church, VA

COMMENTS:
i am 25 and live in an area thats not a far cry from mayberry. i grew up
watching the show and now that the seasons are on DVD (finally all 5
with Don Knotts) i watch them everyday for hours..

+=======================================================+
My name is Lenora Likins and I am from Newbury, OH

My Email address is: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Likins, Lenora - [EMAIL PROTECTED]  > Newbury, OH

COMMENTS:
member of 'I Was Born to Sing" chapter of TAGSRWC

+=======================================================+
My name is Fred Martindale and I am from Angleton, TX

My Email address is: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Martindale, Fred - [EMAIL PROTECTED]  > Angleton, TX

COMMENTS:
TAGS fan for over 40 years. Well known in these parts as to "go-to" guy
for TAGS trivia.

+=======================================================+
My name is Glen Falgou and I am from Donaldsonville, LA

My Email address is: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Falgou, Glen - [EMAIL PROTECTED]  > Donaldsonville, LA

COMMENTS:
QUESTION:  Why did Barney have to carry his bullet in his pocket?  Was
it because he once shot himself in the foot?

+=======================================================+
My name is Gary Matty and I am from Hurricane, WV

My Email address is: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Matty, Gary - [EMAIL PROTECTED]  > Hurricane, WV

COMMENTS:
23 year old Electronics and Computer Engineer Major. I am a PADI Dive
Master. Been an avid TAGS  watcher for about 15 years.

+=======================================================+
My name is Yvonne Crawford and I am from Manasssas, VA

My Email address is: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Crawford, Yvonne - [EMAIL PROTECTED]  > Manasssas, VA

COMMENTS:
My husband and I are big Mayberry fans. we love Barney so much, My
husband is a lot like Barney, and I'm Themla Lou

+=======================================================+
My name is Joe Jones and I am from Henderson, TX

My Email address is: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Jones, Joe - [EMAIL PROTECTED]  > Henderson, TX

COMMENTS:
I grew up with The Andy Griffith show, and now, watch an episode evry
day after work.

+=======================================================+
My name is Deborah Cole and I am from Jacksonville, AL

My Email address is: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Cole, Deborah - [EMAIL PROTECTED]  > Jacksonville, AL

COMMENTS:
Married to a longtime AGS fan.  His favorite is Barney, mine is Floyd.
If I want to watch anything but TAGS I am usually out of luck.

My name is Joe Tewkesbury and I am from Marietta, OH

My Email address is: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Tewkesbury, Joe - [EMAIL PROTECTED]  > Marietta, OH

COMMENTS:
Sad to learn of the passing of Don Knotts. We will miss him very much.