New Member Update/Bio's

The latest WBMUTBB Chapter member list can be found at the at the
WBMUTBB Chapter's web site.  Goto the web site and click on the "Members
Only" link. There you will see another link you can click on.  That will
take you to a page for entering your PASSWORD for the Member List page.
Enter your PASSWORD: harvey

Or you can go directly there by going to:

   http://members.aol.com/anewsome/private/harvey.htm

The member list is still located on AOL so that isn't a type-o.

Below are the biograph's on most of our newest members. Be sure to say
"hey" back to them and tell 'em a little about yourselves so they'll
feel right at home here in Mayberry.

   -------------------Next WBMUTBB Message Follows----------------

 My name is Dan Wright and I am from Waukesha, WI

My Email address is: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Wright, Dan - [EMAIL PROTECTED]  > Waukesha, WI

COMMENTS:
I was born and raised in Michigan.  I moved to Wisconsin to attend
college and stayed in Wisconsin where I am now working in a nursing
facility.  I am married to Christine.  we celebrated our 10th wedding
anniversery this past May.  I have enjoyed the Andy Griffith Show for as
long as I can remember.

+=======================================================+

My name is Dorothy Taylor and I am from Mount Holly, NC

My Email address is: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Taylor, Dorothy - [EMAIL PROTECTED]  > Mount Holly, NC

COMMENTS:
i was there when the andy griffith show first started and i still feel i
am in that place.
i now live in mt holly, n.c. from maryland. i have two adult children
and i a divorcee. my hobbies are; collecting stamps, coins, r & b music,
jigsaw puzzles and traveling.

+=======================================================+

 My name is Clinton Pickett and I am from Enterprise, AL

My Email address is: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Pickett, Clinton - [EMAIL PROTECTED]  > Enterprise, AL

COMMENTS:
i am an avid fan of the show.  i have met george lindsey.  i worked with
a head teller that goober was their best man at their wedding.  i try to
never miss an episode.  i am 41, and am in the alabama national guard.

+=======================================================+

 My name is Lisa Ahlers and I am from Cascade, IA

My Email address is: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Ahlers, Lisa - [EMAIL PROTECTED]  > Cascade, IA

COMMENTS:
Hi, I am married and have 4 children & 1 grandson. I was born & raised
in Iowa (and over the Mississippi River 1.5 miles, in a small town in
Illinois). I love the Andy Griffith Show & dream to live in a Mayberry
type town. I look forward to getting to know other members.

+=======================================================+
My name is Jeanne Clark and I am from Delano, MN

My Email address is: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Clark, Jeanne - [EMAIL PROTECTED]  > Delano, MN

COMMENTS:
Mom of 3 adult sons; 1 a veteran of Iraq 2004.  Grandma of a 17 mo. old
grandson.  Physically disabled, live alone with my Beagle/Blue Heeler
mix. I get out very little as I no longer have a car.  ELCA Lutheran
with traditional values.  Interests/hobbies: play piano (used to teach),
formerly sang a lot in church & college choirs--sometimes a soloist;
voracious reader, internet, medicine, creative writing.
I've watch TAGS since the beginning & still love it & watch daily.  Have
the first 5 seasons on DVD.  My favorites were the b&w shows with Barney
in them.

+=======================================================+

 My name is Troy Walker and I am from Harrison, AR

My Email address is: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Walker, Troy - [EMAIL PROTECTED]  > Harrison, AR

COMMENTS:
i am a det. at the boone county arkansas sheriff's office....43 years
old....engaged

+=======================================================+

My name is Greg  Preast and I am from Grovetown, GA

My Email address is: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Preast, Greg  - [EMAIL PROTECTED]  > Grovetown, GA

COMMENTS:
I am active duty Navy, went to Iraq last year as part of the Surge. Grew
up in rural Georgia. My roots run de-e-e-e-ep in Alabama red clay.

+=======================================================+

My name is Barry Walker and I am from Sylacauga, AL

My Email address is: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Walker, Barry - [EMAIL PROTECTED]  > Sylacauga, AL

COMMENTS:
43 year old with wife and 3 year old, wish we could have all have grown
up in mayberry. Although the town where I lived during childhood was
very close.

+=======================================================+
My name is Trisha Parker and I am from Lebanon, VA

My Email address is: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Parker, Trisha - [EMAIL PROTECTED]  > Lebanon, VA

COMMENTS:
I used to receive the digest but dropped out several months ago. I'd
like to drop back in if it's okay. I miss my friends in the digest.

Trisha Parker
Lebanon, VA
Memmber of the "I Can't Tell Ya" Chapter

+=======================================================+

 My name is Tony Pittello and I am from Santa Monica, CA

My Email address is: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Pittello, Tony - [EMAIL PROTECTED]  > Santa Monica, CA

COMMENTS:
I grew up watching TAGS and watch it on TV Land still every day.  I've
seen every episode many times over.  I can never get enough of Barney,
Andy, Floyd, Otis, Goob and of course Ernest T.  It's definitely my all
time favorite show and I have a true appreciation for the type of classy
comedy show it was.  I'll forever be a fan.

+=======================================================+

 My name is Debbie Horwith and I am from Hudson, FL

My Email address is: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Horwith, Debbie - [EMAIL PROTECTED]  > Hudson, FL

COMMENTS:
Hi. My name is Debbie, I live in the Tampa area of Florida and I love
the The Andy Griffith Show. I would love to meet new friends that also
love the show!

+=======================================================+

My name is Amanda Sulik and I am from Eagle, ID

My Email address is: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sulik, Amanda - [EMAIL PROTECTED]  > Eagle, ID

COMMENTS:
The Andy Griffith Show is my favorite show. It's not like the cold shows
today, you can feel the warmth and almost be in on it yourself.
I would like to be even more in on it.

+=======================================================+

 My name is Anita Carr and I am from Odenville, AL

My Email address is: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Carr, Anita - [EMAIL PROTECTED]  > Odenville, AL

COMMENTS:
Mayberry has been my hometown for as long as I can remember. I am single
and in my early 50s (about the same age that "Opie" would be now), I
work for a doctor and I'm just warming up. Can't wait to meet the other
people in my "hometown"!

+=======================================================+
y name is James .bullard and I am from Akron, OH

My Email address is: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
.bullard, James - [EMAIL PROTECTED]  > Akron, OH

COMMENTS:
Hello friends,my name is Jimmy and I'm new in town.I was born in
Akron,Ohio way back in 1959.As a young'un I used to watch in awe of a
little boy named Opie who I thought was so cool.He had a dad that
learned him to be respectful to his elders and how important it was to
always do the right thing.
 I grew up in a little"Mayberry"type town called Doylestown outside
Akron that in so many ways reminds me of Mayberry.Everybody knew
everybody else and it seemed we were all one big family of uncles aunts
and cousins.Friends were just an extended member of our family.Heck,we
even had an"Otis" too!Although time has erased his name from my memory,
I can still see him wearing his sailor hat has he weaved in and out of
the local establishments that served his particular beverage of choice.
  We never locked our doors at night and the car keys could be found in
the ignition switch of most of the parked automobiles too.And depending
on who you asked we too had a "Barney Fife" protecting the people of
our"Mayberry".
  Well I'm a 48 year old widower who still enjoys going"back home" for
30 minutes at a time when Andy and Barney stop by to say "hey" on my TV
from time to time.AS well as the rest of the gang too.
  Well I hope you've learned enough about me that I'm not the "new "
stranger in town.Feel free to stop by for a spell anytime,the coffee is
always on and I always got an extra chair for sit'n on the front
porch.Oh yeah,I just moved in down the road a piece,just pass Wally's
fill'n station.So ya'all come by any 'ole time and we can jaw 'bout any
'ol thing,ya hear?OK then,see ya soon-bye!!

+=======================================================+

My name is Deniese Crump and I am from Nashville, TN

My Email address is: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Crump, Deniese - [EMAIL PROTECTED]  > Nashville, TN

COMMENTS:
I am 36 years old. I have two children. I love watching Andy and the
gang. Each time I see a show, it seem to be funnier. I work full time in
the medical field. I work for one of the largest children hospitals in TN.

+=======================================================+

 My name is Terry Marx and I am from Bloomington, IL

My Email address is: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Marx, Terry - [EMAIL PROTECTED]  > Bloomington, IL

COMMENTS:
I've been a fan of The Andy Griffith Show for 48 years.

+=======================================================+
My name is Bud Freeman and I am from Sparta, GA

My Email address is: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Freeman, Bud - [EMAIL PROTECTED]  > Sparta, GA

COMMENTS:
My name is Bud Freeman, I live in the middle Ga. area, and I LOVE the
Andy Griffith Show. I am in the process of starting a TAGSRWC Chapter in
my area. I have the info. for TAGSRWC and would welcome anything about
the Andy Griffith Show or communicate with other people who have started
a TAGS Chapter.

    Best regards,
    Bud Freeman

+=======================================================+

My name is Wade Young and I am from Mt. Airy, NC

My Email address is: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Young, Wade - [EMAIL PROTECTED]  > Mt. Airy, NC

COMMENTS:
I love the Andy Griffith Show and love living in Andys home town of Mt.
Airy. Andy grew up here and every year in May is when the city honors
the Show with Mayberry days. Its a week long
celebration with all kinds of fun things to do. So join us here in Mt.
Airy for Mayberry days.
Ya'll come here?

+=======================================================+

 My name is Carol sue Lamberton and I am from Westerville, OH

My Email address is: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Lamberton, Carol sue - [EMAIL PROTECTED]  > Westerville, OH

COMMENTS:
I am a bank teller.Grandma to 6. I love to crochet and read.  I was
raised with "Mayberry" values and miss them.

+=======================================================+

 My name is June Leftwich and I am from Reynoldsburg, OH

My Email address is: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Leftwich, June - [EMAIL PROTECTED]  > Reynoldsburg, OH

COMMENTS:
Originally from Columbus, Oh but now living in Reynoldsburg, OH. Am
retired from the federal government. I loveeeeeeeeeee The Andy Griffith
Show and all the people in Mayberry!

+=======================================================+

 My name is Michele Miller and I am from Waynesboro, PA

My Email address is: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Miller, Michele - [EMAIL PROTECTED]  > Waynesboro, PA

COMMENTS:
I have always wanted to live in Mayberry!
Have visited Mt Airy.
Looking forward to meeting others seeking the peaceful life!

+=======================================================+

 My name is Rich Wamsley and I am from Racine, OH

My Email address is: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Wamsley, Rich - [EMAIL PROTECTED]  > Racine, OH

COMMENTS:
I an signing up for my father. His is completely obsessed with the Andy
Griffith Show and can tell you just about anything on any episode a
person can think of. He will be in heaven to know he can be in touch
with other fans of this. He does not have a computer or an email
address, so I am doing it for him. I also have enjoyed watching the show
with my parents my whole life. Thanks, Rich

+=======================================================+

 My name is Diana Way and I am from Richlands, NC

My Email address is: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Way, Diana - [EMAIL PROTECTED]  > Richlands, NC

COMMENTS:
I'm Gramma to 7 and Granny to 5 (with 2 more on the way).  I'm
originally from PA, moved to NC in 1999.  I lived in Asheville for about
4 years and now live in Richlands, proud to say I live in the same state
as Mayberry.

+=======================================================+

 My name is Mike Haviland and I am from Lowell, IN

My Email address is: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Haviland, Mike - [EMAIL PROTECTED]  > Lowell, IN

COMMENTS:
HI, I'm a retired postal Worker. I'm a part time bartender. HUGE Andy
Griffith fan. Very big in Trivia. People come to my bar to try and stump
me about Andy Griffith, if they do they get a beer, It's not impossible
but very tuff. I don't buy many beers. The best to you and yours.

+=======================================================+

 My name is Gene Helton and I am from Altamonte Springs, FL

My Email address is: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Helton, Gene - [EMAIL PROTECTED]  > Altamonte Springs, FL

COMMENTS:
I have watched all episodes at least 10 times each and love to read and
talk about all of Mayberry. I very much enjoy the E-Bullet so if I can
get more info it would sure be appreciated. Please add my name to your
list. Thank you

+=======================================================+

 My name is David Quinn and I am from Pauls Valley, OK

My Email address is: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Quinn, David - [EMAIL PROTECTED]  > Pauls Valley, OK

COMMENTS:
I am a 57 year old country boy from Oklahoma.  I was a teen ager most of
the time when Andy was first broadcast.  I own most of the DVD's.  I am
a pretty good trivia expert on The Andy Griffith show.

+=======================================================+

 My name is Sonya Palmer and I am from Moore, OK

My Email address is: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Palmer, Sonya - [EMAIL PROTECTED]  > Moore, OK

COMMENTS:
I live in Oklahoma and I like to watch The Andy Griffith Show.  I am a
libririan.

+=======================================================+

 My name is John Mcclellan and I am from Portsmouth, OH

My Email address is: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Mcclellan, John - [EMAIL PROTECTED]  > Portsmouth, OH

COMMENTS:
Alan, I am "reupping" my membership. I have been away for awhile and
miss the Mayberry banter. Thanks and "Hey to Goober".

+=======================================================+

 My name is Tyrone (Ty) Ivey and I am from Kannapolis, NC

My Email address is: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Ivey, Tyrone (Ty) - [EMAIL PROTECTED]  > Kannapolis, NC

COMMENTS:
  My wife, Joyce, and I joined TAGSRWC in 1993  'bout the time David
(Barney) Browning talked "Floyd" Newsome into swapping his engineer
status for a Maybrerry barber smock(gee, we love that town).
  OK, I am a disabled vet of the USAF,having played the trombone in the
527th AF Band. My  wife is a devoted Christian woman, the love of my
life, mother of two lovely daughters,grandmother of Jason(20) and
Kaitlin (5) and fan of Mayberry,NC,USA.