Aagh!  All this talk of front porches makes me want one so badly.  I have
time to sit.  I live slightly out of town so don't have neighbors walking by
much, but I like to watch traffic and joggers and such.  Not to mention
working on my philosophical meanderings.  I may have to speak sternly to my
husband about building me a porch.  I feel if I don't get one soon, I'll go
drink myself silly on Elly's ice cream sodas.  If she won't sell them to me,
I'll just get them somewheres else.

This doesn't mean the front porch talk is making me upset.  Keep the
memories coming.  I enjoy them even though they bring a nostalgic tear to
the eye.  Of course, I live in the North and we only get about 5 or 6 months
of porch sitting weather if we're lucky.  My porch (when I get one) will
face the east.  Has anyone experience the pleasure of sitting in the fresh
of the morning with a cup of tea and breathing the sweet air?  It stirs the
soul and makes one praise God for his wonderful creation.  Forget TAGS-L
versitis.  What is my condition called?  Is there a doctor on the porch?

Kind behind the eyes